We live in a beautiful, sunny part of the country, and Jacksonville residents love keeping active and being outdoors. The downside: all that exposure can be damaging to your skin's health, even at a young age. Which is why it's important to see a dermatologist regularly for checkups.
Our physicians and staff treat patients of all ages, from newborns to elderly. Our services span the spectrum of skin issues, from difficult/chronic rashes to the diagnosis and surgical resolution of skin cancer and precancerous lesions.
Common diagnostic tests performed include:
- Patch testing to help diagnose skin allergies
- Skin biopsies to diagnose skin cancer or benign skin disorders
- Cultures of the skin, hair or nails to detect bacteria, fungi, or viruses
Our dermatology team provides treatment and care for the following conditions:
- Skin Cancer
- Nevi (Moles)
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Urticaria (Hives)
- Diseases of Hair
- Diseases of Nails
- Infectious Skin Disease
- Irritated Skin Tags
- Inflamed Seborrheic Keratoses
- And many other conditions not listed here
For more information or to request an appointment, please call (910) 577-2334 or visit the Central Coast Dermatology website.