Coronavirus / COVID-19 Resources
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is monitoring the outbreak of the respiratory disease coronavirus/COVID-19. The situation is evolving rapidly, so the best resource for the latest information is the CDC website. Here we will provide updated information as it relates to Onslow Memorial, our preparations, and tips for staying healthy.
Patients should contact their healthcare provider BEFORE VISITING a clinic, an urgent care location or a hospital emergency room if:
They are experiencing flu-like symptoms including fever, cough or shortness of breath,
They have traveled internationally within the last 14 days or domestically in the past 30 days
If they have had direct contact with a person who is suspected to have, is under investigation, or was diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
If you are experiencing severe, acute respiratory symptoms, call 911 or seek immediate treatment.
View Onslow Memorial COVID-19 Patient Guidance, here.
Current COVID-19 Testing Criteria
N.C. DHHS testing guidelines are available here. The cost of a COVID-19 test is $100.00.
Onslow Memorial Hospital Response
- View our phased recovery plan for Outpatient and Surgical Services and more information about our new operational norm in our Executive Summary, here.
- Learn how we're keeping our patients safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, here.
- Here are a few ways you can help our community hospital.
- View our latest visitor restrictions, here.
Coronavirus / COVID-19 Fact Sheets:
What You Need to Know About Coronavirus
UNC Health provides a Health Talk, authored by David J. Weber, MD, MPH, medical director of infection prevention at UNC Hospitals. He explains the basics of the coronavirus, how it spreads, and what you can do to keep yourself and your family healthy.
- About Us
- About Our Hospital
- Onslow Education
- Map & Directions
- Awards & Recognition
- CEO's Corner
- Phone Directory
- Cancer Accreditation
- Annual Report
- Governance & Leadership
- Partnership for Patients
- Patient & Family Advisory Council
- Onslow Education - Students
- Onslow Education - Faculty
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Organizational Values
- Commitment to Quality
- Our Hospital. Our Stories.
- Patient & Visitor Information
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 Resources
- Here's What We are Doing to Keep You Safe
- Patient Information
- Visitor Information
- Phone Directory
- Parking & Locations
- Find a Physician
- Patient Medical Records
- Health & Safety
- Patient Rights & Forms
- Gift Shop
- Patient Services
- Patient Quality of Care
- Patient Experience
- Patient Portal
- Billing Information
- Patient Assistance Program
- Healthcare Wishes
- OMH Cafeteria
- Community Involvement
- Contact Us